Philanthropy Board - Expressions of Interest
Rockhampton Museum of Art Philanthropy Board is looking for new members. The Rockhampton Museum of Art Philanthropy Board plays a strategic leadership role in the development and delivery of philanthropic actions and campaigns to help position the Rockhampton Museum of Art to achieve its cultural vision.
Membership is based on knowledge, skills, experience and affiliation for and support of the Rockhampton Region and Australian arts industry.
The positions are voluntary. Currently there are four vacancies.
Who are we looking for?
Rockhampton Museum of Art Philanthropy Board is looking for members with:
- Commercial acumen, entrepreneurial approach, innovation, marketing, philanthropy, strategy and stakeholder engagement
- Strong appreciation and value of public art galleries and museums
- Demonstrated high achievement and expertise within their dedicated profession
- Capacity to think and act strategically
- The ability to listen, analyse, think clearly and creatively, work well with people individually or in a group
- Commitment to Rockhampton and our region’s future
Expressions of interest are now open.
Expressions of interest close on Monday 1 March at 9am.
REGISTER YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Need more details or have some questions?
Gallery Director, Rockhampton Art Gallery
07 4936 8173 | Mob: 0417 430 069
Business and Operations Supervisor, Rockhampton Art Gallery
07 4936 8395
See the Board member Duty Statement
Being a Board member is a rewarding experience
Philanthropy Board Members
Rockhampton Museum of Art