Artist Opportunity Preserved Art in a Jar
Rockhampton Art Gallery, is seeking artists to create an art work in a jar for our Summer Merilyn Luck Gallery exhibition Preserved: Art in a Jar.
What you create and how you present it is entirely up to you. The only restriction is your work needs to reside in a jar, bottle or like vessel.
• This opportunity is open to artists residing in the following regions and shires: Rockhampton, Livingstone, Gladstone, Banana, Woorabinda, Central Highlands, Isaac, Barcaldine, Blackall-Tambo, Longreach, Winton, Barcoo, Diamantina and Boulia
• This exhibition is open to all media
• An artist may enter up to three artworks in total
• All artworks must be housed in a jar, bottle or like vessel
• Artworks must be able to go on display in their ‘as is’ condition
• All artworks must be owned and created by the artist
• All artworks must be for sale for $49.50 including Rockahmpon Art Gallery’s 30% commission
• Rockhampton Art Gallery will take a 30% commission from each artwork sold
• To be considered for this opportunity artists must lodge an expression of interest and submit via email on or before 4.00pm Monday 12 November 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expression of Interest by 4.00pm Monday 12 November 2018
Delivery by 4.00pm Monday 26 November 2018
Install Tuesday 11 December 2018
Exhibition period Saturday15 December 2018 – Sunday 27 January 2019
Demount Monday 28 January 2019 – Tuesday 29 January 2019
Collection Tuesday 29 January 2019
For full details on this opportunity access the (PDF, 302KB)Artist Expression of Interest(PDF, 303KB) here.